Book Purchase #1 - January 2018

image from web

I decided to keep track of my book purchases this year.

It is part of my resolutions (have been for years) to buy less books so that I can clear my TBR (to be read) pile and I did buy less books last year (2017) but I kinda forgot what I bought as they are all in my shelves and I constantly move them around...don't ask me why!

For this year, I thought it would be quite a good idea to keep track when I do made a book purchase so at the end of the day/year, I would be able to how many books I bought this year (2018) and how long those books would sit in my shelf before I read it and .

This blog has been great to help me keep track of what I read.  It would certainly be an ideal platform for me to keep track of what I purchase.

The first book purchased this year is from Gee.

Photo credit : Gee 

It's a pre-loved copy and still in good condition.  It is a horror and it shall be a birthday present for myself seeing that my birthday is round the corner. heheh...a good but unnecessary excuse :)

So, yup. That's book purchase #1.  Let's see when I will read it. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Silver Tears (Faye's Revenge #2) by Camilla Lackberg