Flea Market Preview - April/May 2016


May - a month that sounds promising and full of possibilities.  It's also a month that I have a lot of my plate with work, certification, trips, wedding and what not and so before May make an appearance, I will be taking part again in a schedule flea market from 30 April to 1 May.  If I am not mistaken, it would be the last that I would have for quite a while to come.

So, what titles will I offer? Well, whatever that was not sold off in April would certainly be put out for sale.


The above titles were surprisingly not taken up so I really hope they would cos they are really cool books especially The Quickie which is a favourite title of mine.

The God of Small Things which has won a Bonker Prize is a rather insightful book which forced me to read it twice to fully understand it and understood it I did at the end.

Hazy Summer Night is a romance title by Nora Roberts which is not something I am keen on but fans of romance should find this a good read as there's two stories in one book.



I will also bring along Winter Wonderland by Belinda Jones which didn't get sold off earlier.

If I have time, I would preview more titles for your here but if not, just drop by Green Heights Mall on Sat and Sun between 10 am to 6 pm to check out the other selections. See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books