2015 Reading Challenge




Have you come across the 2015 Reading Challenge?

I came across it in Facebook early this month and thought it was really neat.  Having not been in any reading challenge previously, I thought it would be quite fun to see how many of these challenge I can accomplish.

There are 50 challenges altogether and I think I cross two challenges off the list already as it is... A book by a female author...easy peasy...I nominate Handbags and Halos by Bernadette Strachan and a mystery or thriller would be An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris.

I think I can also nominate Playing for Pizza for one of the challenges but let's see how I can stretch out the challenge as I have the rest of the year to do so.

With that, I have 48 more challenges to go.

Would you be interested to join me in a reading challenge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Original Work of Fiction - A Battle Lost and Won

Book Fair - 2nd Time Around Used Books